- Open to graduating 2nd year Peewee and graduating 1st year Bantam female high performance players.
- Program will consist of a two week skill development period (4-6 practices) that will run between April 5-22nd. The skill development week will be followed by a tournament in Portage April 24-26.
- The 12 teams will be a combination of players from all regions. We will not be putting in a just Brandon team. The players will be ranked by skill level and teams will be built as even as possible.
- The estimated cost will be $175.00 plus a try out fee in Brandon if needed. This 175.00 will cover both the skills sessions and the final tournament as well as jerseys, socks, participant t-shirt.
- The practice times have not been set yet, depending on numbers we may go with Westman South for the skills portion of the program.
Please fill out the the application form and return it to HB by February 27th.
Once we know numbers more information will follow.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.
Myles Hubbard - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are booking a facility through the Brandon School Division for dryland training or ball/floor hockey, you will need to provide liability insurance. We have this info, please contact the Hockey Brandon office if you require it.
Former Hockey Brandon player & Rogers Sportsnet Sportscaster, Daren Millard has generously donated 2 Brandon Wheat Kings season tickets to Hockey Brandon. If you want to go to a game please stop in & pick up tickets to a home game this season!
Does someone stand out in your mind & you want to see them recognized for it? Well now is your chance to nominate them for a HOCKEY BRANDON award.
Executive positions up for election this year will be as follows:
Nominations are required to be submitted to the Nominating Committee Chairperson at Hockey Brandon. These names will be placed on the ballot & posted on the Hockey Brandon website to inform the membership. Nominations will not be accepted from the floor.
Nomination Deadline - Monday April 6th @ 5:00pm.
AGM Meeting - Monday April 20th, 2015, @ 6:00pm - Salon A Keystone Centre.
2015 / 2016 Player Registration
Minor Hockey Associations are required to complete their initial player registration by September 15th of the current season. All transfer requests received on or after September 15th must be dealt with in accordance to transfer regulations. Players may register after this date in accordance to Hockey Manitoba regulations.
RATIONALE FOR CHANGE:
To establish a consistent initial registration date for all Minor Hockey Associations in Manitoba. This will assist each Association in determining their player registration status to help facilitate decisions on team formation, player transfer requests, etc.