Awards Awards Awards
Does someone stand out in your mind & you want to see them recognized for it? Well now is your chance to nominate them for a HOCKEY BRANDON award. The following is a list of available awards & a brief description.
1. Don Robertson Memorial Trophy - presented to the most dedicated coach within the "B" League (house-league).
2. Ken Klassen Memorial Award - to the "B" League hardest working player.
3. Bob Gillies Memorial Award - to an individual who provides excellent support to a team in a non-coaching role. Someone who is always there to carry pucks, water bottles, jerseys, etc. Someone who is positive, supportive and someone who has spent a long time in this type of role.
4. Arnold Nichol Memorial Award - to the most dedicated coach in the H.I.P. program.
5. Barb LeBlanc Memorial Award - Will be presented to the female player of the year, who shows outstanding dedication, commitment and sportsmanship during the season on & off the ice.
6. Precision Toyota Coach of the Year - presented to the "Rep" team coach of the year. To the coach who best exemplifies good qualities as a coach.
7. Leech Printing Award – will be presented to an individual (coach, manager, parent etc) who has demonstrated commitment, dedication & sportsmanship in Female Hockey.
8. Ashley Neufeld Source For Sports Ultimate Teammate Award – will be presented to a female player registered within Hockey Brandon who must exhibit many if not all of the following traits/practices - dedication, perseverance, respect, inspirational, positive attitude, coachable and possess strong work ethic/ability. Player must be nominated by a current teammate, coach or Hockey Brandon board member.
These annual awards will be presented at the Hockey Brandon Coaches Banquet in April.
To nominate someone for the above awards, complete this form & return to the Hockey Brandon office by March 31, 2014.
Your team's name:_________________________________
Name of Nominee:_________________________________
Please feel free to provide a further explanation, if necessary.
All nominations for awards must be in by March 21, 2014
Nominations for Board Positions for upcoming season:
Second Vice President
Novice & Initiation Director
NOMINATIONS MUST BE IN BY MARCH 31ST (2 weeks before)
SCHEDULE NOW UP ON THE WEBSITE ON TAB ABOVE
Novice - March 6 - 14
Atom - March 5 - 13
Peewee - February 21 - March 3
Bantam - February 23 - March 9
CONGRATULATIONS TO AVAH HAGAN OF BRANDON WINNER OF THE HOCKEY BRANDON RAFFLE for 4 Winnipeg Jet tickets and nights stay at the Fort Garry Hotel.
Any team that wishes to have their individual pictures of your team put up on your team site please email them or drop off on thumb drive or CD to Hockey Brandon. Make sure that the names of the players accompany the pictures.