Should you need to come to the office, you will need to call ahead and make an appointment. You will be required to wear a mask. Our office can only accommodate one visitor at a time.
RTP Protocol - http://hockeybrandon.net/page.php?page_id=122453
When completing the on-line registration, you are not able to pay on-line. Until further notice and due to COVID-19, we are encouraging the following options for submitting registration payments in an effort to cut down on foot traffic at the office:
- Call in with your Mastercard or Visa
- Submit payment through your credit union
- Send cheque or money order, in mail or drop cheque off in our mailbox. Please include player’s name.
- Debit, in-person at the office, however, would prefer payment by etransfer
- Cash, in-person at the office, however, would prefer payment by etransfer
EARLY BIRD RATES - AUG. 27 - SEPT. 30, 2020
- 10% discount for all accounts paid in full by September 30, 2020
- There will be NO discount for accounts paid between October 1- October 31, 2020
- 10% penalty for any accounts not paid after December 1st with suspensions starting January 1, 2021.
HERE IS THE LINK TO REGISTER
*U9 & U11 FEMALE - reflects the allocation of goalie equipment per team. Full gear, bag & stick to be provided.
Open to all players (male & female) born in the following years, January 1, 2003 through December 31, 2016
- Hockey Canada/Hockey Manitoba Insurance fee included in rates
- Female program available
- Goalie Development Program, fee $525.00
- Skill & Development Program, fee $350.00
- Proof of age & residency required for all new registrations
- Payment methods: Cash, Debit, E-Transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Money Order or Cheque (upon approval & made payable to Hockey Brandon)
- On-line banking payment. Hockey Brandon has been set-up as a payee using your on-line banking service. This is available to Credit Union customers only. You will need to include your child (ren) Pre-registration member number. This will be located on your order receipt.
- E-Transfers - direct your etranfers to the following email: email@example.com Your security answer will be the word hockey. You MUST include your child(ren)'s first & last name in the message/memo box
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted for initial payment
- Funding applications accepted at time of registration, however, must be accompanied by the initial payment (including insurance).
- New player parents are required to complete the on-line Parent Respect in Sport by November 1, 2020
For more information on either the Skills & Development or Goalie Development Programs, contact Marc Lyver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 204-596-1276 or Sharon at the Hockey Brandon office, 204-726-3550 or email@example.com
“B” League coaches required for all male & female age groups. Applications available on Hockey Brandon website.