Hello families, we are looking forward to the upcoming hockey season. Hopefully this year will see things closer to what hockey should look like. We appreciate your patience, as the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in us having to delay registration for the upcoming season.
At this time, we are anticipating authorization from both Hockey Manitoba and Public Health as to when we may begin to move forward with registration. And as like all other minor hockey associations, we await the Return to Play (RTP) Protocol. We encourage you to review the info on the following Hockey Manitoba link: https://www.hockeymanitoba.ca/return-to-play/
When the time comes, you will be required to register on-line, as you have done in the past. However, you will see some changes. You will still access the on-line registration link through our website: https://www.hockeybrandon.net/registration/ however, you may be prompted to create a new username and password. This is a new platform for doing on-line registration introduced for this year. Hockey Canada are indicating that it is very easy to navigate through.
As in the past, you will not be able to pay on-line. As of May 3, 2021, we no longer accept credit cards as a form of payment as the service charges proved to be too costly. Cheques will no longer be accepted as well. Our preferred form of payment will be by etransfer, however, cash or debit remain options as well. You will need to email or call to set up an appointment with the office if you are wanting to pay by either cash or debit. To submit an etransfer payment, use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include your child’s name in the memo/message box.
The Board of Directors have not finalized the budget as ice costs are yet to be determined. We do not have the rates at this time.
Open to all players born in the following years, January 1, 2004 through December 31, 2017
· Hockey Canada/Hockey Manitoba Insurance fee included in rates
· Female program available:U15 AAA & House League, U13 AA & House League, U11 House League & U9 House League
· Goalie Development Program, fee $TBD
· Skill & Development Program, fee $TBD
· Proof of age & residency required for all new registrations
· Payment methods: Cash, Debit or E-Transfer
· On-line banking payment. Hockey Brandon has been set-up as a payee using your on-line banking service. This is available to Credit Union customers only. You will need to include your child (ren) Pre-registration member number. This will be located on your order receipt.
· E-Transfers - direct your etranfers to the following email: email@example.com Your security answer will be the word hockey. You MUST include your child(ren)'s first & last name in the message/memo box
· Funding applications accepted at time of registration, however, must be accompanied by the initial payment (including insurance).
· New player parents are required to complete the on-line Parent Respect in Sport by November 1, 2021. Here is the link: https://hmbparent.respectgroupinc.com/ However, if you have taken the course through another sport, you only need to log into your account and add hockey.